Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Monday, April 11

Murphy's Law

Never fails.  When I need some time to myself to get things done, Chester, like clockwork, will wake up early from his nap.  After an hour.  Maybe less.  However, on the rare occasion, I need to get out and about to get things done, or in this case, have people over, this kid will stay asleep for HOURS on end!  Here he is more than 2 hours into his nap without any signs of stirring.



No comments:

Post a Comment